I’m more interested in the woman I want to be, as opposed to the things I want. By the time I’m her, I’ll already have everything she wants.
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
If you love deeply, you’re going to get hurt badly. But it’s still worth it.
These pages seem to hold all the memories, my heart let go, and now it’s spilled all over these once blank pages. Should I make poetry or should I make history? Is this something to swoon over or something to learn from?
It hurt once; I just can’t remember.